Thursday, September 08, 2005

Day 1





My wonderful wife, Cindy, encouraged me to get going.

I said goodbye to the "big guys", Zach and Pete, last night, and to Steven and Cole this morning. However, I got a late start today. In fact, I'm not completely packed.


If I ever actually leave, I'll head to Royers Round Top Cafe in Round Top, TX for a test drive of their kitchen. Then, off to San Marcos to for a short stop.

What will tomorrow bring? Will I make it to Round Top and San Marcos today? Stay tuned for up to the minute posts (as up to the minute as my next internet connection).....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! If you shop online for ladies clothing or other products, visit this shopping site. Tons of great merchandise in many departments. An internet mall.

Anonymous said...

Press Releases
New York Sept. 8, 2005 -- Orphans International Worldwide announced today that Orphans International America will partner with a local organization south of New Orleans to create "Orphans International New ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a proven and realistic site/blog. It pretty much covers proven and realistic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Randy Masters said...

If one waited until fully prepared for adventure, one would never leave the driveway.
Glad to see you took the challenge of the open road without a necessary destination - most cannot handle that type of freedom. I'm sure that upon your return you will properly express your appreciation to your loved ones for their understanding.
Keep up the blog!